TeleEye remote video monitoring system is an ultimate management tool for any retail shops, especially for the chain stores.
The top management can employ TeleEye CCTV and DVR system in most of its shops for central management. They can monitor the instant video of each shops simply on his office computer through the phone line, Internet or mobile network connection.
Luk Fook Holdings Group is one of the Hong Kong large-scale retail chains using TeleEye CCTV and DVR system to manage its jewellery stores. With TeleEye CCTV and DVR system, the top management in office can perform simultaneous multi-store monitoring. They can also monitor up to 16 locations of each store wherein only a unit of TeleEye Video Recording Server connecting to 16 cameras and alarm systems is installed. Upon alarm occurrence, immediate video recording and alarm dial-back can be run automatically by TeleEye remote CCTV and DVR system. The recorded pre- and post-alarm video inside video recording server can be used for visual alarm verification.
- Simultaneous monitoring on a number of jewellery stores and let the managers to have a thorough understanding on the business operation and security
- Allocation of staff's duties and manpower
- Alarm system connection: allow instant video recording and auto-alarm dial-back
- Programmable video recording: monitor and record each store's real-time video
- Compatible with telemetry systems: keep track of each store from different angles